Saturday, September 10, 2011

Remember When

This is an unfinished work by Clio. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember when I stayed up all night to talk?

Remember when I listened to all the problems you had?

Remember when I helped you through all you were going through?

Remember how many times that happened?

Remember when I was always there?

Remember all the times you disappointed me?

Remember when you used to care about me?

Remember when you promised you’d always be there for me?

Remember when you said you loved me?

And now I need you, but you're never there. When did you become so inconsiderate? When did you become this person I don’t know. You were always oblivious, but never so much. I never had to tell you that you hurt me, until now. And even then, what was your reply? “It’s the truth.” You never really understood, but this is worse than ever. It pains me to see you like this.

What happened to you? What happened to me? What happened to us?

It’s almost like I never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment